5th Legislative District Democrats – 2020 Endorsements
2020 is a statewide and federal office election year. A presidential primary will take place in March; the primary election for offices other than President will be in August and general election will be in November. Elections may also include ballot measures such as initiatives, referenda, constitutional amendments, charter amendments, propositions, and levies.
February Special Election Voting Period: January 24-February 11
Presidential Primary Election Voting Period: February 21-March 10
Primary Election Voting Period: July 17-August 4
General Election Voting Period: October 16-November 3, 2018
ENDORSEMENTS – NOVEMBER GENERAL ELECTION
- Congressional District 1 FOR Congresswoman Suzan DelBene
- Congressional District 9 FOR Congressman Adam Smith
5th LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT
- Superior Court Judge, Department 26 FOR Judge David Keenan
ENDORSEMENTS – FEBRUARY SPECIAL ELECTION
TAHOMA SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Educational Programs and Operations Levy – Recommended FOR Endorsement
- Technology Levy – Recommended FOR Endorsement
Candidates and campaigns seeking 5th LD Democrats endorsement should fill out a King County Democrats candidate questionnaire and submit a copy to the Endorsement Committee Chair at [email protected]. Questionnaires are available at https://www.kcdems.org/our-party/endorsements/.